This is a re-post. I recently learned that apologist superstar Dr. Bryan Cross linked to one of my [unfortunately] deleted articles over at his holy grail of apologetics websites Called to Communion. This, to me, is just about the best endorsement of my work that I can imagine. In comment #69 Dr. Cross grouped my article with articles by apologist superstars Steve Ray and Jimmy Akin! Thank you, Bryan!
• Unless otherwise noted, biblical citations are from the Catholic Edition of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible.
• I'm a layman. To the best of my knowledge, everything I present within this blog is orthodox and true. If anything I present is not in accordance with the Sacred Tradition of the Holy Catholic Church, and if I'm shown to be in error, I will happily correct my mistake.
• "I just found your blog, and fell in love. Pretty much at the same time."
-Brandon Vogt. Author, speaker
• "Patrick is gifted with both a sharp wit and a sharp pencil."
-Devin Rose. Author, speaker
• "Your sense of humor is a GIFT—we need much more of it in our Church. Thank you!!!"
-Rose Sweet. Author, speaker
• "Vandapool is the Dennis Miller of apologetics."
-Brent Stubbs. Author
• "Patrick Vandapool is a godless commie who hates America, babies, and God and wants to plunge us into a socialist peacenik nightmare of constitutionalism, common sense, and obedience to Holy Chuch on matters of cold-blooded murder. But he is pretty funny."
-Mark Shea. Author, speaker
• "I just looked at your site, and I do like it! I’ve always enjoyed good satire."
-Dave Armstrong. Author
• "Vandapool's use of creditable, obscure, and difficult-to-verify quotes proves his brilliance."
-Pope Benedict XVI
• "Your website is a troll." "You son of Satan."
-Scott Shifferd Jr. Unhappy "Church of Christ" minister
© CopyrightAll written material is property of Patrick Vandapool. All rights reserved.