The fact that these ads appear suggests that people actually bite…
Unless otherwise noted, biblical citations are from the Catholic Edition of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible.
• I just found your blog, and fell in love. Pretty much at the same time.
-Brandon Vogt. Author, speaker
• Patrick is gifted with both a sharp wit and a sharp pencil.
-Devin Rose. Author, speaker
• Your sense of humor is a GIFT—we need much more of it in our Church. Thank you!!!
-Rose Sweet. Author, speaker
• Vandapool is the Dennis Miller of apologetics.
-Brent Stubbs. Author
• Patrick Vandapool is a godless commie who hates America, babies, and God and wants to plunge us into a socialist peacenik nightmare of constitutionalism, common sense, and obedience to Holy Chuch on matters of cold-blooded murder. But he is pretty funny.
-Mark Shea. Author, speaker
• I just looked at your site, and I do like it! I’ve always enjoyed good satire.
-Dave Armstrong. Author
• Vandapool's use of creditable, obscure, and difficult-to-verify quotes proves his brilliance.
-Pope Benedict XVI
• Your website is a troll.
-Scott Shifferd Jr. Unhappy "Church of Christ" minister
- The Real Church of Christ is Built on Rock
- LeBlanc’s Gift to Catechists
- The Cause of Headaches
- How [many] Protestants do Research
- Greek and Geek
- Money, the Church, and Protestant Angst
- The Real Church of Christ Pre-dates the Bible
- Thanks to everyone who…
- “Your sticker got me out of a ticket”
- Book News
- Any Dog Lovers Out There?
- RIP Chris Kyle, but why rip Ron Paul?
- Why I’m Catholic # 3,563,815
- Holy Disorders
- Why Do Catholics Baptize Infants?
- Theological Hole Plug: #483
- Now on Facebook!
- Marian Dogmas Protect Jesus, and He Protects Mary
- New Batch of Bumper Stickers Available
- Oh, the irony!
- How to be unified: be Katholic!
- And so it begins…
- This should be handy
- Rules for Katholic Bloggers
- A Friend asks, “Where is the Katholic Papacy in the Bible?”
© CopyrightAll written material is property of Patrick Vandapool. All rights reserved.
I’m a layperson. My intention is to present Christian truths–to present old teachings in new ways (old Welch’s Grape Juice in new Welch’s Grape Juice skins). I happily submit to the teachings of Holy Mother Church, so please correct me if I misrepresent her.